Tiny Thoughts: Lifestyle Creep
Slow Down Lifestyle Creep
* To build wealth, you need to save or invest the excess money you have each month.
Tiny Thoughts: What is Good Writing?
The core principal of good writing is to respect your reader. This explanation is what works for me and I
Write to Think Better
We write all day long. Engineers will write pull request descriptions, JIRA tickets, Slack messages, RFC’s, design documents, etc.
Tiny Thoughts: Don’t let AI make you a lazy writer
* Sorry, I am going to rant a little more about AI this week. Someone at work sent out a company
Tiny Thoughts: Parenting Styles
* I forgot where I first came across this concept but researchers have identified four distinct parenting styles and studied the
Tiny Thoughts: Surviving in the World of AI
* I’ve been thinking a lot about AI and how work will change. With the rise of generative AI, certain
Tiny Thoughts: There's Always Too Much To Do
There Will Always Be More To Do
* I was visiting NYC a few weeks ago for work. While in office
Tiny Thoughts: Who Knows What’s Good or Bad?
* A sliding doors moment is a seemingly insignificant moment that has a massive impact on future events. This
Tiny Thoughts: Passive Income is BS
* It’s easy to be seduced by book titles or YouTube videos promising quick ways of making passive income. As
Tiny Thoughts: What You Control
* The labor market is a market like any other. Demand for tech labor was very high during 2021,